We provide specialist CX training, consultancy and advisory services to small and medium size enterprises.
Customer Start posses the expertise to build the necessary systems and processes from scratch or simply refine those already in place. We accelerate our clients level of CX maturity, utilising those skill-sets and resources within the organisation wherever possible and offering ours when needed.
Key Consulting and Advisory Services
Our CX Catalyst is a fixed price service that can help to identify opportunities for quick improvement
- Online assessment tool – enables Customer Start to identify areas of the business that would benefit most significantly from our intervention
- An Introduction to Customer Experience (unlimited attendees) – delivered by our globally recognised expert we present to your team why CX is now considered critical in the modern business
- Q&A – utilising prior research on the organisation and the results from the assessment tool we will probe further with a selection of your team to gain an in-depth insight into how the organisation currently interacts with its customers
- Quick Wins Report – after meeting with the team we will undertake a detailed review to produce a prioritised list of Quick Wins for your team to implement in-house, at a pace set by yourselves
- Check-in – we provide an opportunity to have any queries answered to help overcome any barriers or stumbling blocks during implementation
£900 + VAT
Specific Consulting Services
Customer Experience Strategy
It's more than just creating a strategy, it's about winning hearts and minds to generate world-class customer centricity backed by a solid vision and plan. Something that your entire organization can buy in to and see where they can make a difference to your customer's experiences.
Customer Start can help you: -
Voice of the Customer (VoC)
Listening and learning from your customers is a must have for any business. Actionable insight and intelligence is what drives a continuous improvement mindset within your business and can act as a key differentiator and innovation engine for your business.
Customers who feel your truly listen and care about their experiences and opinions will feel valued, help build trust and become advocates for your business leading to greater revenue through repeat purchases, referrals and recommendations.
Customer Start can help you by: -
Customer Service is one of the most critical parts of your customer journey as this will often represent the highest volume of interactions with your company/brand. This is also the key as your customers need your help and can be the biggest detractor or promoter for your business.
Customer Start can help by: -
Customer Relationship Management
Managing ongoing relationships with your customers in an effective way helps to ensure customer retention while building trust and advocacy for your business.
Customer Start can help by :-